Precast Detailing India have professional team having vast experience in precast double tee detailing and drawings services and all the other types of precast concrete structures detailing using high end technology. Double Tees are widely used as floor and roof members in commercial buildings and parking structures where large spans are desired. Double Tees can be left with a rough topping surface to bond with a field-poured topping, or be pre-topped in the plant. Double tee panels are can be used for roof panels, wall panels, bridges etc.
Benefits of Precast Double Tees Detailing Services:
- Maximum durability and structural strength
- Low maintenance
- Excellent for fast-track construction
- Can be manufactured and erected during inclement weather
- Provides superior loading and clear spans
- Low initial project costs and little maintenance throughout the life of the product
- Fabrication and erection happen much faster, speeding up the construction process compared to cast-in-place concrete structures
- Precast Double Tees are extremely durable, sound resistance and can withstand wind, road salt, earthquakes and even fire
For years, architects, engineers and parking consultants have looked to precast double tee parking decks as a superior alternative to cast-in-place decks. Precast Double Tees Drawings have traditionally been used in parking structures. Over the past decade, double tees have been integrated into the building envelope for use in floor and roof systems. From 30′ to 40′ short spans to clear spans over 100′ for gymnasiums, cafeterias, swimming pools, etc. There are numerous benefits including: inherent fire resistance, speed of construction and sustainable design. Precast double tees detailing offer unmatched consistency, erection speed and long-term durability in addition to aesthetic flexibility, fire resistance, low maintenance and high overall value.
Our vision is to create positive developments for every client. Our door is always open to any client wishing to discuss sustainability options for their next project. Contact us or email: email@example.com for more information related to precast double tee detailing and drawings services.